I put no thought into this

The finest in the inane details and unimportant trials of my life. Sometimes includes real stories that I just can't top by making stuff up.


Saturday, January 07, 2006

Not inspiring confidence

My new boss seems to be one of the most disorganized people I've ever met. And I'm not an organized person myself. So far, he's forgotten a training day, and then failed to get two messages to me telling me I didn't need to come in that night. I realize I should be grateful to even have a job, but something about this guy just makes me wonder if he's all there.

I think we've all had bosses like this once or twice, but many times it's just our own dislike of the person rather than an impression that the person actually is disorganized and we can't understand how he got the current position. Okay, so this is the first time it has happened to me and I'm not sure I like the feeling.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home