I put no thought into this

The finest in the inane details and unimportant trials of my life. Sometimes includes real stories that I just can't top by making stuff up.


Tuesday, January 17, 2006

This is not the job you are looking for

Unfortunately, I didn't get the position as a security guard after all. I guess I'll just have to continue to persue getting disability for now. I'd rather work if I can, but things do not seem to be working that way for me. It's not that I want to take the easier way out, it's just that I've tried very hard and never gotten anywhere.

Ever have those days when you feel like the universe is conspiring against you? It's a feeling which I am unfortunately all too familiar with. Things haven't been going well for a while and while a lot of it is my fault, some of it is just rotten luck and dealing with extremely disorganized, stupid, and/or corrupt people.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home