I put no thought into this

The finest in the inane details and unimportant trials of my life. Sometimes includes real stories that I just can't top by making stuff up.


Monday, January 23, 2006

Time to post some more

At first I thought it would be hard to keep a blog of random and unimportant thoughts no one would care about up, but as it turns out it's been quite easy. All I have to do is share some unimportant detail of my otherwise irrelevant life and I don't really care if anyone reads it or not.

Neat how that works, huh? Of course, this seems to be the very essence of the blogosphere in general. People you never will meet and probably would find creepy if you did sharing either their opinions (See also politicalhacks.blogspot.com for some of mine) or stories. In the worst case they are sharing poetry that no one in their right mind would want to read, or stories written even more badly than this little post.

Some people might say I'm being mean-spirited, but I have not excluded myself from the general low quality of writing found throughout the blogosphere. It's not that I actually think I write that bad, it's just that I don't want to come off as arrogant when my current goal is to be sarcastic.

So thanks for taking a few minutes out of your time to read what I have to say and get back to work, you slacker!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home