I put no thought into this

The finest in the inane details and unimportant trials of my life. Sometimes includes real stories that I just can't top by making stuff up.


Friday, January 27, 2006

I hate that

At timnes I feel like Andy Rooney running this site, picking something to complain about every time I decide to write something on this blog. In fact, I can't even say I'm much like Andy Rooney for I'm much younger and I know people find him funny. The best I can say is that maybe one or two random people are aware of my effort here.

At least I have the joy of writing to sustain me even if no one ever reads this. It's not that I maintain blogs for other people, I maintain them to support my own writing habit, which while cheap can be very time consuming. Although I would like very much to be able to make a living blogging, so far I have not been able to pull such a feat off. If anyone has any advice on how to do this, feel free to contact me.

And if you have a day job that requires lots of typing which I'd probably be good at, e-mail me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home