I put no thought into this

The finest in the inane details and unimportant trials of my life. Sometimes includes real stories that I just can't top by making stuff up.


Wednesday, May 24, 2006

The Lost Post

I had an entry that I thought was rather funny yesterday, although I now forget what it was about. Rather than typing it in directly from Blogger's editor, I decided to e-mail it from my Google account. (I could have just as easily done this from Yahoo, but Yahoo adds a tagline that I don't care to see in Blog articles.)

I suppose the only thing that is possible to learn from this is to type the address for your blogs in correctly if you're going to post by E-mail. Truthfully, I thought I did, but as you can see, it didn't turn out like I planned. As Robert Burns said, "The Best laid plans of mice and men gang aft aglee."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home