I put no thought into this

The finest in the inane details and unimportant trials of my life. Sometimes includes real stories that I just can't top by making stuff up.


Thursday, May 11, 2006

I hope you don't mind if I'm a little less serious today. You see, I do a lot of writing. Most of it isn't very good. Of course, I save my good stuff for my other blogs, which you'll just have to find out what they are if you want to read them.

Yet, I probably would not be able to get away with posting such random crap to the Internet and indeed making a little -- very little -- money off of it were it not for the trends that allowed blogging to start in the first place.

So today, I'm just going to sit back and raise a glass to the people who invented blogging, which is little more than code for a formatted website to help the lazy who don't want to learn or do HTML.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home