I put no thought into this

The finest in the inane details and unimportant trials of my life. Sometimes includes real stories that I just can't top by making stuff up.


Monday, May 15, 2006

Mesothelioma Websites

I'm sure if you do random searches across blogs, you'll come across a ton of these sites, and almost all of them are running Google Adsense. I sympathize for the people who have the disease, but I'm getting a little sick of people putting up these sites simply because it has the highest paying click price of any other Google Ads.

Not that I have a problem with people using Google or the Internet to make money, but why make an industry out of people's suffering unless you're in the medical or legal professions? Perhaps I should set one up for myself, after all, I advertise and I use ads. (On the other hand, I use Crispads and Adbrite and highly recommend the first.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home