I put no thought into this

The finest in the inane details and unimportant trials of my life. Sometimes includes real stories that I just can't top by making stuff up.


Sunday, May 28, 2006

It seems I am fresh out of inane ramblings

Although posting that I'm out of ideas really does qualify for this little blog here, doesn't it? It occurs to me I should greatly up the quality of writing on this blog. I now I am capable of more, I just don't care to, because I don't think anyone else cares either.

I realize I might be wrong, but since I'm the administrator, I can delete any posts who disagree with me. (Okay folks, I really don't do that. I will only delete comments that come from posting robots or links to adult sites, even though those links netted me a lot of traffic.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home