I put no thought into this

The finest in the inane details and unimportant trials of my life. Sometimes includes real stories that I just can't top by making stuff up.


Thursday, July 13, 2006

Move complete, but no Internet access yet

Well, I haven't really been making any posts here and the reason for it is only part laziness. While I fully admit I"m lazy, it's mostly that my Internet access has been somewhat limited as I've not been able to do it from home. My phone line will get hooked up today and even so, I'm not sure I'll be able to use the modem in my computer and may need a new one.

While there have certainly been many unimportant and mundane things that have happened to me and the world in general, although regrettably as I was also without a working television or radio I hadn't heard any until very recently.

Well, that let's you know what's been going on. See you later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home