I put no thought into this

The finest in the inane details and unimportant trials of my life. Sometimes includes real stories that I just can't top by making stuff up.


Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Man Steals Ambulance; Leads Police on a Chase

Much like the Mormons necrodunking Pope John Paul II, stories like this just confirm my generally low opinion of humanity in general. It seems a man stole an ambulance and led the police on a chase.

Exactly what was this man thinking? First of all, let's examine what he's stealing. An ambulance would have to be very conspicous and while I'm sure it's resalve value might be very high, I'm pretty sure most purchasers of such equipment go through legal channels.

Nor has he chosen the fastest getaway method. Sure, ambulances may not go slow, but it's not like they're going to win any stock car races. And finally, does he really think stealing an ambulance is going to make him less conspicous? It might get people out of his way if he turns the lights on.

Sometimes you just wonder what people were thinking.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home