I put no thought into this

The finest in the inane details and unimportant trials of my life. Sometimes includes real stories that I just can't top by making stuff up.


Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Sorry about the lack of updates

    Well, folks.   I haven't posted here in a while. It's not that I haven't meant to, it's just that other things kept coming up.  Sure a lot of inane and unimportant things have been happening in my life right now, but not one I want to right about.


    At least I found out today I can have pets in my new apartment if I put down a small security deposit.   Too bad I can't get the cat I'd want back, an old male tabby I'd unfortunately stuck with the name of Libby.  (I believed the person about the cat's gender when I got it from her and never bothered to check.  The vet told me the cat was male.  Unfortunately, I'd had the cat for nearly a year and it had gotten used to being called Libby, although I'm sure the cat could care less as long as it was fed.  (If only I could have gotten it to stop treating live mice as cat toys after realizing it was going to be fed no matter what.  On the bright side, I never woke up after that and found 'presents' in front of my fan that I initially thought were dust bunnies.


Powered by Qumana


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home