I put no thought into this

The finest in the inane details and unimportant trials of my life. Sometimes includes real stories that I just can't top by making stuff up.


Thursday, February 23, 2006

I was looking at a ska punk fan site today...

I admit I love ska punk and pretty much any form of music that includes brass instruments as an integral part. (Swing is one of my favorite music types too) but I have to ask myself: Why does every ska punk fan site need to be done as obnoxiously as possible?

Can't we just have a few ska punk sites that convey the love of music without the loud backgrounds or the for some reason necessary black and white checkerboard pattern? Yes, I know at least one band has plaid as its official color, but let the loudness be handled by the musicians.

I wonder if sedating the people who make these sites would result in something less bright and more readable. There's bound to be federal funding for it somewhere if you can get creative with how you describe it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home