I put no thought into this

The finest in the inane details and unimportant trials of my life. Sometimes includes real stories that I just can't top by making stuff up.


Thursday, February 09, 2006

You know...

You know I'm glad that I don't have a blog where I think people give a darn about how well I do or don't write. The fact is, although I personally think I write well, I realize that most of you don't care whether I do or not.

It seems that the blogosphere is full of people who show off their fictional writing. I've tried that once and it doesn't quite work for me. I admire those who can get published, but so far I have not been able to do so and I'm bitter about it. The only thing worse than poorly written fiction on the blogosphere (other than poorly written ranting like that which covers this blog) is poorly written poetry.

Anyway, I am mad that people like Stephen King can get published and I can't. Of course the difference between Stephen King and I is that Stephen King has sold millions of books and actually has some writing talent. (Okay, just because I don't think he writes well doesn't mean it's there.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home