I put no thought into this

The finest in the inane details and unimportant trials of my life. Sometimes includes real stories that I just can't top by making stuff up.


Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Another unimaginative title

I try to bring you the finest in inane rambling every day, but sometimes my heart is just not into it. Despite my best efforts, I cannot always write something I'd like to put here. It's not like I've been doing a small amount of it either.

Of course, you may think it's easy just to type random unimportant thoughts into blogger, but I do not share every unnecessary thought I have here. I like to put only the quality unimportant thoughts onto this page. You see, I am dedicated to quality after all.

If you don't find this interesting, you might as well go read the Onion's Opinion page. It certainly might be more productive and you can leaf through old Jean Teasdale columns.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home