I put no thought into this

The finest in the inane details and unimportant trials of my life. Sometimes includes real stories that I just can't top by making stuff up.


Saturday, February 04, 2006

Things to do in your spare time

I have a lot of spare time of late as the mere existence of this blog will attest to. I've decided to continue my efforts to make money blogging and write while I search for a job where the position doesn't get phased out a week after I start. I figure it's slightly more productive than watching reruns of Deep Space Nine, which I'm also doing. (Okay, so I've admitted I'm a Trekkie. I hope that doesn't lower your opinion of me.)

Fact is the response to this is greater than I've expected so far and it may indeed help me meet my goals but I'm still a long way off from achieving the main one.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home