I put no thought into this

The finest in the inane details and unimportant trials of my life. Sometimes includes real stories that I just can't top by making stuff up.


Friday, March 03, 2006

It looks like I haven't updated this in a while

Sorry about that. I don't know if this site has any loyal readers, somehow I doubt it. Still, the more I write the more likely someone is to notice this, or at least I hope that's how it works. I can't be entirely sure.

Job is going well except it starts far too early. I've never been much of a morning person to begin with and this 5:00 a.m. thing has to stop. I can't think of when I've been more eager to lose a job. It may be easy but it's incredibly boring. Well, only a few more weeks before I can get a car or at least I hope so. That'll be a big step forward for me.

I promise to bring more exciting updates that you don't really care about soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home