I put no thought into this

The finest in the inane details and unimportant trials of my life. Sometimes includes real stories that I just can't top by making stuff up.


Monday, March 06, 2006

Oh Goody, I've won

I really hate Yahoo's new policy of letting advertisers pay to let spam mail through to your inbox. I don't want to read most of it in the first place, that's why I continually flag it as spam. I'm sure they'll eventually let may pay to get my e-mail box back the way it was, but at least my e-mail account is not to the point where it's unusuable, like Netscape's was because I'd get 500 spam mails a day.

Anyway, greeting me right at the top of an inbox was a message saying congratulations I've won and telling me it was the 3rd Notice. I opened the e-mail only to find it was blank, so I don't even know what I won. Perhaps I won the honor of getting spam e-mail from whoever sent this, although their advertisement if it had been there would have been much more effective. So, I'll have to bask in the joy of whatever it was I won, even though I don't know what it is.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home