I put no thought into this

The finest in the inane details and unimportant trials of my life. Sometimes includes real stories that I just can't top by making stuff up.


Sunday, March 05, 2006

Shamrock Shakes

I wish McDonald's would sell shamrock shakes year round and call them mint instead. There's definitely a market for them, although I think I see why they limit it to St. Patrick's Day. There's just something delicious about the minty shake concoction. In fact the only way they could improve it is by combining it with some chocolate chip flavorings. That might be a little difficult and then it'd become a mint chocolate chip shake.

Well, I suppose that little paragraph was not as interesting as I thought it would be. Forgive me, I've had a long day and once again it started early. Perhaps it could have been better if I started earlier.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home