I put no thought into this

The finest in the inane details and unimportant trials of my life. Sometimes includes real stories that I just can't top by making stuff up.


Wednesday, August 23, 2006

I wish I could write my manager's reviews

You know, there are times when I think the greatest idiots in the corporate world -- that is mangers, are called on to review their employees. Strange how they're expected to rate our performance, yet you are not allowed to criticize theres. I think if that were the case, corporations would soon have to fire a lot of Machiavellian style managers who are not popular with their employees. I suppose something like this Employee Appraisals and Reviews might help them, but then again it may not.

Certainly, my reviews of there performance would not be as good as they'd like to think it is.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home