I put no thought into this

The finest in the inane details and unimportant trials of my life. Sometimes includes real stories that I just can't top by making stuff up.


Sunday, February 05, 2006

Blogs like this always amuse me

http://www.biznezzopps.com/how-to-make-money-fast/

There are probably hundreds of blogs out there that tell you how to make money fast, but given my own experiences and the small amount of money I've made blogging, I doubt they've been very successful. Still, it's always amusing to watch someone try. I now the one actual reader I've had sent here by Blogger's random blog search may not find this funny, but I do.

Well, today is Superbowl Sunday and while I do not have any real love of Football, I'm hoping, as a resident of Pennsylvania, that the Steelers will win.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home