I put no thought into this

The finest in the inane details and unimportant trials of my life. Sometimes includes real stories that I just can't top by making stuff up.


Saturday, March 11, 2006

Spring!

Ah, another nice spring day! I hope many more are on the way. It was a busy day that I was glad to have eventually end. It's warm enough that after work I slipped into a pair of sandals before I got home from work. Before you know it will be shorts weather. I guess I'm getting repetitive but the return of spring always puts me in a good mood. After all I made it through the drudgery that is winter and I now reap the rewards of living through the bleak season.

In a few more weeks, will set the clock ahead and the start of the baseball season will remind us more than the first robin we see that winter is indeed over.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home