I put no thought into this

The finest in the inane details and unimportant trials of my life. Sometimes includes real stories that I just can't top by making stuff up.


Thursday, March 09, 2006

Yesterday was payday and I suppose that makes a crappy job all worth it. No, not it doesn't. It just reminds me that they're not paying me enough to be up that early and do that ridiculous work. Someone really needs to think about what they're doing there and stop early morning truck unloadings.

On the other hand it looks like it'll be a slightly rainy but warm day in early March. It may be a good day to go out and enjoy it for a change.

1 Comments:

Blogger MrAdVenture said...

I sure won't spam you like "your" did,I just wanted to say hang in there-things always get worse!so enjoy now!Your job sucks,life is a b tch,and now some jerk spams your blog.You deserve better,so I will let you in on my secret;
I have crispads ads too,but I also have what I like to call A REAL ALTERNATIVE TO ADSENSE check it out-you will thank me

8:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home