I put no thought into this

The finest in the inane details and unimportant trials of my life. Sometimes includes real stories that I just can't top by making stuff up.


Saturday, September 23, 2006

Where in Hell is Carmen San Diego?

I must admit I've always wanted to see this game and thinking seriously to do it myself. Of course, I couldn't call my villian Carmen San Diego due to copyright laws, but I could get away with a lot more since myg ame would obviously be a parody.

I also intend the game to be educational and mythologically correct to the various views of the afterlife so it's not just a total waste of time. Anyone interested in doing the art for this project?

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is the first time that I have seen "Ads by Pheedo" and am curious as I sometimes contribute to a blog that reviews Real Alternatives to AdSense
Would you mind dropping me a line about your opinion of them and how they pay etc?If they are at all worth while I will then pass on the info so that he can sign on with them and do an in depth review.
You can email adspay@gmail.com PLEASE the rest of you NO SPAM!only info on PTC ads

11:31 AM  
Blogger MrAdVenture said...

Whoops-gave you to wrong email-that one had over 3000 emails in it so I I just deleted-please perhaps leave a comment on Real Alternatives to AdSense if you don't mind giving me a heads up about Pheedo.Today they are giving you the same ad on all three squares-about comparing camcorders,which was good as I was looking for info on them so naturally got it here.

9:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home