I put no thought into this

The finest in the inane details and unimportant trials of my life. Sometimes includes real stories that I just can't top by making stuff up.


Monday, February 06, 2006

Cheerleader fired for working at Hooters

Sometimes you just can't make this stuff up. Real life gets the jump on those writing outrageous and as it turns out not very funny articles for random blogs on the Internet.

It seems a cheerleader down south got kicked off of a university cheerleading squad for working at this restaurant. (One of which I've never seen nor have any real desire to.) But the reason given is because the coach thought it was an inapprorpriate image for her squad. I wonder exactly this coach thinks the image of cheerleaders is. Despite what her personal opinion maybe, this is exactly the kind of thing most people think of cheerleaders anyway. It's not like she's dressed any less skimpily cheering for the football team than at the job here.

I think someone needs her head examined, although if it weren't that particular restraurant the case likely would not attract national attention.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home