I put no thought into this

The finest in the inane details and unimportant trials of my life. Sometimes includes real stories that I just can't top by making stuff up.


Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Yay, the Superbowl is over.

I'm afraid I can't beat the real life article I posted yesterday no matter how hard I tried. Still, however, it is a good time of the year to celebrate. No, it's not because my birthday occurs this Friday, but because there's no more football until June at least.

I may be one of the few people who doesn't like football, but one thing that amazes me about the superbowl is how people spend hours on pre-game shows (I think the records is 12) for an event that lasts about 3 hours only because the game itself gets drawn out. Does anyone on Earth care that much about football? Of course no one forces me to watch, but do I really have to watch poor TV elsewhere simply because no one has the guts to put anything entertaining on opposite the superbowl?

I call on some brave courageous person out there to realize that the small segment of people who do not watch the Super bowl is still a much larger segment of the population than those who willing willingly watch 12 hours of football specials with lame comedic elements.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home